My FIRE Journey: Making More Money
- Getting a second job
- Selling unwanted/unused items
- Engaging in various side hustles - this could range from personal shopping, driving for Lyft/Uber, dog walking, etc.
- Negotiating for a raise
- Getting a higher-paying job
- I'm working a second job. This is currently paying off debt but will provide extra income that I can invest after my student loans are paid off.
- I'm selling unwanted/unused items. This is working for me in a few ways. Not only am I getting rid of things I no longer want nor need that are taking up space, but I am also making money as I move towards a desired minimalist lifestyle.
- I'm working on doing some side hustles. Right now, this is minimal, but I have a few plans.