1. Tour the Paris Catacombs.
2. Take three free months of guitar lessons from Fender.
3. Check out a play, a concert, or other culture.
4. Have Neil Gaiman read one of his stories to you.
5. Take classes from Harvard or another Ivy League school.
6. Start working out with instructors.
7. Start reading again! Read books from here or here. You can also download the Kindle app on your phone for free and access lots of free books from Amazon's catalog. Magazines more your thing? You can read those, too!