It's All so Bittersweet
While there are still a couple of days before May is officially over, the month is pretty well wrapped up. This is a bittersweet reality for me as May has proven to be the busiest, hardest, craziest, most productive, and most incredible month for me. Many great things happened:
- A small, but wonderful, convention happened the first weekend. I got to connect with many old and new friends.
- I hosted a large planning meeting the next weekend.
- Mother's Day was also the second weekend and I took a fun Day Trip Adventure with my husband and kids.
- The third weekend saw a huge milestone: The Teen graduated high school! I hosted family and friends from near and far. It was a lot of work, but I couldn't be more proud of him and happy for his future.
- Then, the last weekend (this past weekend) saw the fruit of a year and a half of hard work and planning come together with a large convention that I was intimately involved with. While it had its snags, it was more successful than I could have imagined and I will live with these memories for the rest of my life.