Healthy Life: Some Things I've Learned
- I'm now down a total of 90 pounds from my heaviest.
- While I still have days where I indulge a bit more than I should (and that's okay), I typically eat three regular-sized meals and skip snacks.
- I walked/hiked 119.01 miles in the month of May, and am 15.67 miles up for June so far.
- I've dropped a total of three sizes from my heaviest and I finally bought some new clothes.
- Last year I bought a swimsuit off of Amazon that I couldn't get past my stomach, but when I tried the other day it fit perfectly! I bought a swimsuit coverup to go with it and am attending my first ever pool party in a few weeks.
- While I'm proud of my achievements so far, I still have a ways to go. Even so, I'm finally happy with myself and how I look. Having come as far as I have - combined with conquering some of my food/exercise demons - has been a great boost to my mental health as well.